Stubbs The Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse 1.52
Old versionsSee all
From the Executive Producer of Halo, comes Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse. You play as Stubbs, an undead antihero who takes on a futuristic city using nothing but his own carcass and the weapons of his possessed enemies. This third-person action game uses the Halo engine and integrates tongue-in-cheek humor and a strong storyline with innovative combat.
In death, Stubbs has finally achieved the success and power he never had in life – and he sees no reason to stop until all of Punchbowl, Pennyslvania is his. Of course, billionaire playboy industrialist Andrew Monday has other ideas. The tension mounts until the city explodes in a full-scale human vs. zombie war.
* Be the Zombie in an epic battle between the living and the dead.
* Take over Punchbowl, an immersive, futuristic city built with the Halo engine.
* Convert bitter enemies into a horde of zombie allies by eating their brains.
* Use your body as a weapon: explosive gut grenades, toxic zombie sputum, a severed hand that can crawl through tight spaces and possess the living, and unholy flatulence.
* Possess unsuspecting humans and use their weapons against their friends.
* Use zombie strength to smash down doors and maul any human who gets in your way.
* Original soundtrack features 13 songs from various artists including, Ben Kweller, Death Cab for Cutie, Cake, The Walkmen, Phantom Planet and more!